iFlagler is an award-winning franchise of Florida Virtual School (FLVS), which offers middle and high school courses to students in grades 6–11. As a franchise, iFlagler uses the same rigorous curriculum as FLVS, but also offers classes instructed by local teachers. This gives students the option of face-to-face interaction with teachers and staff.
iFlagler is a unique online program that provides students the flexibility to learn on terms suited to their needs. Classes use the Internet, webinars, email, phone calls, discussion boards, video-streaming, online collaboration, and texting. We have seen students reach extraordinary goals through hard work, self-discipline, and teacher and family support.
As an Flagler Student You Will…
- Attend face-to-face sessions where you will be able to interact with iFlagler staff.
- Access classes at whatever time your brain is in its optimal learning state. Classes are web-based and available 24 hours a day/seven days a week.
- Thrive with individual attention from local, highly qualified teachers.
Full-time virtual students are expected to complete a minimum of six courses per semester. High school students must earn a minimum of six credits for the school year.
Course Completion Times
- 1.0 Credit courses take 36 weeks to complete.
- 0.5 Credit courses take 18 weeks to complete.