The School Choice window for the 2023–24 school year is now open. School choice information can be found on the School Choice page of the Flagler Schools website.
Interested in iFVS? Complete the iFVS Interest Form linked below!
Registration for the 2023–2024 School Year begins on May 1, 2023 and ends August 31, 2023.
iFlagler is an award-winning franchise of Florida Virtual School (FLVS), which offers middle and high school courses to students in grades 6–11. As a franchise, iFlagler uses the same rigorous curriculum as FLVS, but also offers classes instructed by local teachers. This gives students the option of face-to-face interaction with teachers and staff.
iFlagler is a unique online program that provides students the flexibility to learn on terms suited to their needs. Classes use the Internet, webinars, email, phone calls, discussion boards, video-streaming, online collaboration, and texting. We have seen students reach extraordinary goals through hard work, self-discipline, and teacher and family support.
As an Flagler Student You Will…
- Attend face-to-face sessions where you will be able to interact with iFlagler staff.
- Access classes at whatever time your brain is in its optimal learning state. Classes are web-based and available 24 hours a day/seven days a week.
- Thrive with individual attention from local, highly qualified teachers.
Full-time virtual students are expected to complete a minimum of six courses per semester. High school students must earn a minimum of six credits for the school year.
Course Completion Times
- 1.0 Credit courses take 36 weeks to complete.
- 0.5 Credit courses take 18 weeks to complete.