iFlagler Virtual School provides a personalized learning experience using the MyDistrict Virtual online platform provided by the North East Florida Educational Consortium (NEFEC). Teachers in grades K–5 will conduct regularly scheduled live virtual lessons. These engaging lessons and teacher support help improve student learning outcomes. A learning coach should be present each school day to assist the student.
- Check the weekly plan for assignment due dates ahead of time.
- Ask your learning coach or teacher for help when you need it.
- Ask your teacher for additional quiz attempts when needed.
- Take your time and go through each lesson with your best effort.
Learning Coach Responsibilities
- Monitor your student's progress weekly.
- Create and maintain a workspace that is neat, organized, and free of distractions.
- Provide encouragement for your student to give their best effort when completing lessons.
- Be available for assistance including any computer problems.
- Always reach out to your teacher with any questions or concerns.
- Create an environment that allows your student to focus.
- Remind students to take their time if they are moving through work too quickly.
Please review the Edgenuity Learning Platform Presentation for learning coach and student resources.